Sunday, June 24, 2007

"i put my faith in you so much baby, and you just threw it away..."

I try so hard to make it look like I'm not trying
but now its your turn to try and hear me out.
yes, it's true that curves dont't make the woman
but if it weren't for those parabolas all these hyperboles would be in vain.
I swam to the bottom of lake
then in a series of air bubbles spoke the words "I love you"
let them float to the surface, and burst into thin air.
the oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide molecules that made up those three words were slowly replaced by liquid hydrogen and oxygen as my lungs experienced what us common folk call drowning, and as those bubbles I had formed so carefully burst one by one, color and expression drained from my face, leaving this contorted look of sadness.
I hope one day I'll be able to put my smile back,
but no one can escape science.

No comments: