Monday, November 19, 2007

she said "trapped between babushkas on a plane is a fraction of how lame it is to watch you pump the poison through your veins"

all quiet on the western front.
i'd kill for some noise.
i almost miss stupid fights
miss the melodrama
the crying
the computer's sound
as you devised new and more effective ways to cut into me
miss the pathetic sound it made
for my feeble responses.
these days everything feels like an im
fragment, fragment, abbreviation, typo, fragment.
i don't speak in sentences anymore,
i speak in excuses.
please excuse my need to apologize,
but also accept my deepest apologies.
i need your forgiveness,
if just for a while
because i can say for sure that right now,
no hyperboles or similes
i need you more than ever.
one summer day i made you a promise
and i'm trying so hard not to break it,
but at the same time i can't help but to wonder
if you even care anymore.
the worst part is that i'm trying my hardest to care right now,
but there's no love in an empty room.
there's so little you in my life
that when i write i lose track of who "you" is.
i've realized that the problem is that you gave me too many chances
and i love you for that, i was practically a boy for christs sake
but i guess eventually i just figured
i'll always have another shot
now i am very thoroughly out of chances
and lamenting over how many i wasted.
but i'm asking you, not for you another chance
but for a moment of your time, a call,
a fucking square of pixels on a screen.
right now i need you to hear me.

No comments: