Wednesday, September 5, 2007

seriously, what the fuck are dreams made of?

I-
it seams that this one letter controls my life lately
but I guess as I know that it goes before e (except after c) I'm probably good.
I live too much in the first person, wish that just for once I could take a peek under your skin
not in the adolescent way, I want to look deep down and find out everything about you
every one of those freckled little cells means so damn much to me, I wish I knew what made them tick
but sometimes it feels like I don't know you, and I don't even know what about you I'm still missing.
I could loose both of these ohsospecial opposable thumbs, and I think I'd be just fine,
but I can't imagine a life without you, and i have nightmares about living it.
my problem is that I'm a hopeless romantic, hopelessly stuck in a cynic's shell
because to me everyone and everythng was so fucked from the beginning
but somehow the concept of love seems to burn in my mind, giving me something to look for in this fucked up life
you have always been my northern star, always stayed true, guided me no matter how bad it got.
now you've finished one more rotation around a star, do you feel more whole? do you feel closer to where you're going?
I don't know where this is going, but I'm just so full of questions.

cracked open and filled with sugar coated instability,
this is your pinata signing off

No comments: