Saturday, February 9, 2008

like the fellas once said, ain't love a kick in the head?

so, uhm, last night
i was kind pretty wasted off vodka and snapple.
i started drifting off a little bit then snapping back
every time i closed my eyes i saw you.
it wasn't like a memory,
it was so vivid
it was like you were there looking back at me.
i ended up passing out at a friend's house at like 1:40
and i had this kind of weird dream,
maybe you can help me explain it.
we were at some theme park
and we were getting on a roller coaster
and i looked you in the eyes and said "i'm scared"
i tried to hold your hand but you took it away
then we started to move
at the peak of the loop i looked over and you were gone
then i let go of the handles and all of a sudden the restraint was gone and i was falling
so i closed my eyes and thought as hard as could about you and i was back on the roller coaster, you were still gone.
then ari woke me up.
i know there are some pretty obvious interpretations for this but it seemed so much more important.
i mean, i NEVER remember my dreams but this one is all i've been able to think about all day.
maybe we can talk about it sometime soon.

No comments: