Friday, February 22, 2008

losing the feeling of feeling unique

I'm in French right now, both literally and metaphorically.
I've come to realize that trying your best is not the best you can ask for
I just wish I knew what was so I could start doing it.
And let me just take a moment to say I miss you. A lot.
Its not all bad I guess, I mean, you only ever call when things get bad
I can only assume that my loneliness is your happiness.
on d-day the Germans used guns that shot faster than the speed of sound
you were dead before you heard the shot.
Loves kinda like that
the word not the emotion.
A friend of mine recently dropped the "L" word while in a post 12 shots drunken stupor over voicemail like ten times to his special someone.
Made me wonder if we say it cus we really mean it or because we've been taught to mean it
I don't think he was lying, I'm just not sure he meant it.
Now I don't know if I meant it, and I want to have meant it
but what if I was just saying it? Do you know if I meant it?
I should get back to French class, the sub is looking at me weird.

No comments: