Monday, March 17, 2008

"baby, you ain't drunk if you can lie on floor without holding on"

I just saw this a minute ago, but it is quite possibly the beautiful, heartfelt, succinct thing i have ever had the pleasure to read. i will let the author remain in their veil of anonymity.

"life is more than alright when you let yourself know it. theres not a hole in your head or your heart if you dont want there to be. its funny how people get nostalgic for the worst times in your life. people sometimes seem to miss the person i was when i was just in a self hating haze or fantasize that i miss or should miss someone who made me feel as worthwhile as a pile of dirt and spent their entire life decieving me. thanks to my friends who have let me grow into something new. i am listening to blues. i am having great conversations with friends. i am writing. i am walking the dog. i lying in the sun. i am riding a motorcycle. i am lauging. i am being in love."

fuckin brilliant.

No comments: