Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the internet makes everyone a star

so this is what its come to.
i wish i could say that this was a last resort
that I had no one left to confide in
that this mess of communication we call the internet was really the only person I had left
but its not
i have too many people who care about me to feel this empty
but I do
and I should be talking to them
but I'm talking to you.
there's a clock in the corner that doesn't move but ticks
I hear every second go by but the minutes just keep piling up
I hate it
I hate not being able to throw away all those wasted minutes and have just the tick tick ticks to deal with
coming on one year with nothing to show
i keep taking my time, you keep taking opportunites and we both could be making so much more out of it
but its easier to just feel sorry for myself
and listen to the tick tticks

No comments: